Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm so HUNGRY!

Since my french is not as advanced as a typical teenager should be in Belgium, I must go to a French class after school every Monday and Thursday. I take the train from my village to Verviers with my "oldie." This term is given to the foreign exchange students who have been living in Belgium before the "newies" arrived (thats me!). The reason the oldies came in the middle of the school year is because the time zone is different in the opposite half of the hemisphere. Anyway, I hang out in my french class with my friends then leave around 8:30pm (or 20:30pm for those french people who love military time). I'm so HUNGRY by the time I get home that I wouldn't mind eating anything in sight. Luckily, my host mom is an amazing cook who prepares extravagant meals for me so I don't eat the dog or something. And that is the adventures of my Mondays and Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment