Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh no!!!

Every Monday and Thursday I attend a class in a town called Vervier to enhance my French. Many exchange students and adults go there and these people come from all over the world with different stories and qualities. I live in Theux so I must take the train to get to Vervier but the train arrives before my classes are finished. I forgot I had to leave class early, therefore, I had to run to catch the train. I felt so great that I made it to the train in time that I did not realize that I boarded the train an hour before I was supposed to leave. It was impossible to know when I should leave because there are no clocks in my school. I did not mind because I hung out with the other Rotary foreign exchange students and we ate corn cake that my Mexican friend made. Life is full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment