Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What A Shocker

     Ana, a foreign exchange student from Equadore, and I were sitting in math class when my teacher made a surprising announcement. All the students took a test the day before and the math teacher read the scores out loud in front of the class. I was astounded because confidentiality did not exist among my peers and many students were ridiculed and humiliated. It's important for teachers to be describe about student's test and homework scores to avoid discrimination. Students may decided that their peers are incapable or idiotic based on scores that only count for one small section of anyones life. Luckily, the math teacher did not find Ana's and my scores to be worthy enough to be exposed to my classmate's ears. My heart goes out to the sorry souls who have to sit in class and suffer under the cruelty of the teachers wimbs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment