Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ladybug Attack

     This morning I woke up not wanting to get out of my bed. Somedays I like to just lay in bed and allow myself a few more minutes before I must prepare for the day and work at school. I always debate to myself whether I should stay and succumb to my desire to resume my sweat dreams or to get up like a responsible person. Usually this time period is relaxing, but a strange sensation on my leg was distracting me. When I uncovered my blankets I was faced with a gang of ladybugs. I can live with ladybugs when they are outside and I can co-exist with them if they stumble inside the house, but when they decided to take a stroll on my legs while I sleep then there is a problem. As carefully and rapidly as I could, I removed the insects from my bed and from my leg and placed them outside my window. They will probably find a way back inside my room (hopefully not on my body).

No comments:

Post a Comment